Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

School should not banned junk food

School Should Not Ban Junk Food! Welcome to my blog post, for my writing we are doing a post on why we think that schools should or should not ban junk food, I am writing my blog on why schools should not ban junk food. Schools should not ban junk food because junk food has sugar in it and sugar is a source of energy and some children are fussy eaters and if they don't eat junk food then they won't be able to eat a lot of food from their lunch box. In my opinion Schools should not ban junk food because sometimes junk food is a good treat after eating healthy food. Do you agree with me?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bella,
    Thanks for posting your writing on the blog!
    I don’t think I agree with you regarding junk food in lunches at school!! Sure, it gives you some energy (sometimes too much) but then you come crashing down. Maybe you could limit the number of junk food items per student per day? What do you think? What treats would you have in your lunchbox?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bella,

    You have made a great start on this piece of writing. I like your question at the end you might have a few different ideas from people about what they think.

    It would be great if you made your writing into paragraphs. You could use the example on the Learn Create Share to help you. I would also love to see you add a couple more reasons as to why you think we should not ban junk food at school.

    Keep up the good work!
    Mrs Bryce

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post